Visit Loudoun County Historical Sites & Museums
Museums & Houses
- Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum, 21668 Heritage Farm Lane, Sterling
- Loudoun Museum, 16 Loudoun St., SW, Leesburg. 703.777.7427.
- Lovettsville Historical Society and Museum P.O. Box 5, 4 East Pennsylvania Avenue, Lovettsville VA 20180.
- The Marshall House, 310-312 East Market Street, Leesburg
- Morven Park, 17195 Southern Planter Lane, museum & historical site, Leesburg
- Morven Park's Winmill Carriage Museum, 17263 Southern Planter Lane, Leesburg
- Museum of Hounds and Hunting, 17263 Southern Planter Lane, Leesburg
- National Sporting Library & Museum, 102 Plains Road, Middleburg
- Oatlands Historic House and Gardens, museum & historical site, Oatlands Plantation Lane Leesburg
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, 14390 Air and Space Museum Pkwy, Chantilly
- Drive the Snickersville Turnpike (Fun n Fairfax)
- Quaker Sites in Loudoun (Mosby Heritage Area Association)
- Loudoun County in the Revolutionary War (Mosby Heritage Area Association)
- Raised from Obscurity: A Driving Tour of the Cavalry Battles of Aldie, Middleburg, and Upperville (Mosby Heritage Area Association)
- Loudoun in the Great War (Mosby Heritage Area Association)
- Loudoun's Historic Civil Rights Landscape (Mosby Heritage Area Association)
- Aldie Mill Historic Park, 39401 John Mosby Hwy, Aldie
- Aldie Monument, Snickersville Turnpike Rte 734 near Rte 650, Aldie
- Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park, Balls Bluff Rd, NE, Leesburg
- Goose Creek Bridge, Route 50, West of Middleburg, Atoka
- Lanesville Heritage Area, Claude Moore Park.
- Mt. Zion Historic Park and Cemetery, 40309 John Mosby Hwy, Aldie.
- Union Cemetery (Leesburg), N. King St Leesburg
- Snickersville Turnpike, Philomont
- Waterford historic village, Waterford
- White's Ferry, White's Ferry Road, Dickerson, Md.