Visit Loudoun County Historical Sites & Museums
Thomas Balch Library »
The Library is a history and genealogy library whose collections focus on Loudoun County, regional and Virginia history, genealogy, military history with special emphasis on the American Civil War, and ethnic history. They may be reached at 703-737-7195.
Museums & Houses
- Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum, 21668 Heritage Farm Lane, Sterling
- Loudoun Museum, 16 Loudoun St., SW, Leesburg. 703.777.7427.
- Lovettsville Historical Society and Museum P.O. Box 5, 4 East Pennsylvania Avenue, Lovettsville VA 20180.
- The Marshall House, 310-312 East Market Street, Leesburg
- Morven Park, 17195 Southern Planter Lane, museum & historical site, Leesburg
- Morven Park's Winmill Carriage Museum, 17263 Southern Planter Lane, Leesburg
- Museum of Hounds and Hunting, 17263 Southern Planter Lane, Leesburg
- National Sporting Library & Museum, 102 Plains Road, Middleburg
- Oatlands Historic House and Gardens, museum & historical site, Oatlands Plantation Lane Leesburg
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, 14390 Air and Space Museum Pkwy, Chantilly
- Aldie Mill Historic Park, 39401 John Mosby Hwy, Aldie
- Aldie Monument, Snickersville Turnpike Rte 734 near Rte 650, Aldie
- Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park, Balls Bluff Rd, NE, Leesburg
- Goose Creek Bridge, Route 50, West of Middleburg, Atoka
- Lanesville Heritage Area, Claude Moore Park.
- Mt. Zion Cemetery of Aldie, 40309 John Mosby Hwy ( Rt 50), Aldie.
- Mt. Zion Historic Park, 40309 John Mosby Hwy, Aldie. (703) 327-4583.
- Union Cemetery (Leesburg), N. King St Leesburg
- Snickersville Turnpike, Philomont
- Waterford historic village, Waterford
- White's Ferry, White's Ferry Road, Dickerson, Md.